Log your kms via a fitness app (Fitbit, Strava, Mapmyfitness) to let everyone know how far you’ve walked!
How to track your kms automatically
- Download the Fitbit or Strava app and set up your account.
- Log in to your Walk for Women’s Cancers dashboard.
- Under the heading ‘Connect your preferred Fitness app’, click your chosen app.
- Follow the prompts to connect your account.
When you next work out, select ‘start your workout’ in the app on your phone. Once you end your workout, save your workout and your distance will be published to the tally on your page the following day.
When using Fitbit, you must ‘start’ an activity and save it. Your daily steps will not automatically add to your page. If you are having issues, try syncing through BOTH your Fitbit and the Fitbit app on your smartphone.
How to track your kms manually
You can manually add your kilometres to the tally in your My Fitness Activity tab of your profile after registering. This is a great option if you’re using a pedometer or a different method of tracking your distances.
- Log in to your account and select ‘My Fitness Activity.’
- Under ‘Add activity’, enter the date and distance.
- The number of kms will now appear on your fundraising page!